Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4 months


 Reese had her 4 month check up last week. She is growing up so fast. Reese now weighs 13.3 lbs and measures 24 1/4 inches. It is amazing to watch her change.Our girl is learning so many new things. She has started to reach for things. She does not have a favorite toy yet. She will go for whatever is in your left hand. Although she does not reach out for you, she will lift her head and arch her back to let you know she is ready for you to pick her up. Her Emie says she has learned to roll over. I have not seen Reese do this yet, and I am very sad that I missed her first rolling over. I am sure this will not be the last of her firsts that I will miss either. Reese is laughing more and more. She is such a happy baby, and we are so blessed with our angel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment