Thursday, August 4, 2011

8 Months

Another month has passed, and our baby girl is getting bigger. Reese weighs about 19 lbs. and is about 27 inches long.  Reese is learning many new and exciting things. We had to lower the mattress in her crib after I watched her pull her self up on the bars. 


Reese's menu is steadily increasing, and she seems to be enjoying it all. She is not very fond of the pureed peas but seems to like them whole. Reese is beginning to feed herself. So far, she has fed herself bananas, peas, carrots, and chicken in very small bite size pieces. 













Last but not least, Reese is beginning to try and crawl. This was something I thought would never happen. It looked as though my sweet baby girl was a bit lazy. Come to find out, she moves when she wants to, and she has decided she wants to. I will post a video of her "crawling" soon.
Here are some cute pictures I took this past month.






No comments:

Post a Comment